Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Roos N More Fundraiser

Friday afternoon I took the girls to see Chloe's friend Megan.  She's been sick since December and was even in the hospital recently. Chloe had been asking to see her ever since she got home.  After playing for awhile Megan's mom had asked if we wanted to join them at the Roos N More fundraiser downtown but it was unfortunately during the Polar Plunge that Etta was participating in.  So she said Chloe could join them.  Needless to say Chloe was more than excited at the prospect of having an afternoon out with her friend.
I told her she was going to get to pet some animals and she kept saying she was excited to pet some bunnies.  I didn't want to tell her anymore so she'd be super excited when she got there.  I knew Roos N More would have more than just bunnies.






I was told that this is a kookaburra which I have never seen before.



Sounds like the girls loved this hedgehog.



Both Megan and Chloe love owls, maybe that's why they are such good friends.  A common love for animals.

She got more than just bunnies!  Actually now that I think about it I'm not sure if she got to pet bunnies!  She couldn't stop talking about all the fun she had with Megan and her parents which puts a smile on my face.  Plus it was a great cause.  Hopefully Roos N More raised enough money to open their facility up to the public once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment