Sunday, December 9, 2012

Long Hair Short Hair

I've been growing my hair out for several years now with the intention of donating it to Locks of Love.  I thought I'd have enough to send in but my hair stylist said I either need to keep growing it out or send it to Pantene Beautiful Lengths since she wasn't going to go THAT short with my hair.  Locks of Love require 10 inches to donate for wigs and Pantene needs a minimum of 8 inches.  Well, of course mine ended up being 9 inches.
 
Before hair cut
After hair cut
I love the way my stylist (Melissa Sanchez at Centennial Hills Salon and Spa) did my hair.  Now I feel the need to go buy the special brush she used to style it.  Can I hold out until Christmas?  Etta is now talking about growing her hair out to donate.  What a kind heart she has.  It helps that she already has long hair. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the short hair. It has just been over a year since I donated almost 11 inches. It is such a wonderful feeling.

    ReplyDelete