Sunday, December 9, 2012

Greater Las Vegas Preliminary


I finally have pictures of the pageant I directed November 17th.  These are just a few of the several hundred that were taken.  We had 19 contestants and quite a few guest performances and thought it went really well; especially for my first pageant.  Let's take a look (I tried keeping it to just Etta and Chloe since I don't want to put pictures of other contestants up without asking):
 
Etta with the State Mini Miss and Miss
Chloe looking cute.
 
 Some sisterly love
 Chloe getting introduced.
 Etta being introduced.
 Etta, Chloe, and the State Tot getting pictured with the Tot group before interviews.
 Chloe did her hula hoop routine.  If you haven't seen the video, click here
 She gets up to three hula hoops!
 Etta performed twice, once during the baby competition and during the girl competition.  She loved it!
 

Now that I have one pageant under my belt I feel like the next one should be easier to do.  Etta and Chloe enjoyed helping out with the pageant and doing a talent on stage.  I couldn't have done it without Eric's help all day!  He took care of the girls while I was working on the pageant and he did lots of breaking down and cleaning up.  Luckily I don't have to ask him to do it again till next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment