Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas 2012

We are fortunate to live this close to both sets of parents and were pleasantly surprised that each of them and my grandma wanted to come visit for Christmas.  I'm thinking the odds of this happening again isn't very likely.  My parents and grandma arrived on Saturday and Eric's parents arrived on Sunday and we spent lots of time just hanging out and catching up with each other.
 
Christmas Eve dinner
Santa and grandparents have visited the Winterbottom home!
Luckily I had been wrapping presents here and there over the month so it wasn't a big shore the night before Christmas.  I can only imagine how much time my mom spent wrapping since they brought a van full of presents. 
The girls weren't allowed to unwrap anything until all granparents were downstairs and ready to watch.  Lucky for them Santa and grandma left a few things unwrapped, as you can see we have to very happy girls!

 Very happy girls
 
 I don't know what she was looking for, but she must of had her eye on something in particular.
 
 Mom and her dog Mickey
 
 I love seeing all of the smiles.
 
Eric slicing up the ham.  We also had a turkey but somehow wasn't pictured!
 

 The night before everyone was leaving we had a little family photo courtesy of our remote control.
 Four generations of red heads!
 My parents, grandma, and the girls.
My grandma and the girls.
My grandma was having tooth problems the last two days at our house and wished she would have felt better and enjoyed it more. Glad she was able to make it to the doctor the same day they returned to Phoenix.  My only regret, we didn't get pictures with Eric's parents!  It was a great time having so many family members under our roof and hope against all odds that we can spend another Christmas here in Vegas.  It might not be the perfect place to live, but it's a wonderful having them only several hours away.

No comments:

Post a Comment