Wednesday, October 23, 2013

First Cinderella Pageant as a Mini Miss



Etta competed as a Miniature Miss for the first time at a Cinderella pageant.  I possibly gave her some bad advice before the competition and I kick myself now.  I told her not to talk too much in the interview since she likes to talk a lot now!  She ended up winning Beauty which is basically second place and I couldn't have asked her to have done any better (from what I saw).  Her talent was amazing and her modeling was perfect.  Another little girl that had a great dance routine ended up winning the overall title. 
Etta will be helping out and performing again for the Cinderella pageant I'm directing this November 9th at the Texas Station.  Hoping for a good turn out!



1 comment:

  1. How did the pageant go at Texas Station? Etta looks so cute.

    ReplyDelete